Terms & Conditions of Sale
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Tickets should be checked at the point of purchase as mistakes cannot be rectified later.
2. Latecomers will be asked to wait until a suitable break in the event before being admitted.
3. Tickets cannot be refunded unless the performance is cancelled.
4. Tickets may be exchanged for another performance/screening of the same production/film (subject to availability and when 48hrs notice is given)
5. Management reserves the right to refuse admission, and to alter the advertised programme should this prove necessary.
6. The use of cameras and recording equipment in the auditorium is prohibited.
7. All electronic devices must be silenced before entering the auditorium.
8. Every audience member must have a valid ticket.
9. Gulbenkian reserves the right to introduce special offers/discounts on tickets at any time.
Postage charges are non-refundable.
Apply to Children under 16, students in full and part time education, registered unemployed, senior citizens, disabled person and a companion. Proof of status may be required (please note NUS Cards are not accepted unless you have a valid University Student Identification card).
Apply to Children under 16 and students in full and part time education. Proof of status may be required (please note NUS Cards are not accepted unless you have a valid University Student Identification card).
Family Friendly shows
The Gulbenkian welcomes children with a valid ticket and accompanied by an adult at all times. If a child's behaviour starts to disrupt audience enjoyment we do ask that you take the child out of the auditorium until he or she is calmer.
Age ranges are provided as a guide and we ask you to consider whether a show is suitable for your child.
Children under the recommended age ( but over 2 years) may be admitted but will still require a child’s ticket.
£1 baby-on-a-lap tickets ( for children aged 0-18months to sit on an adult’s lap and do not occupy a separate seat) are available on selected Family Friendly shows.